Okay… Yes, finally, I know! You’ve been waiting FOREVER for these yummy cookies, and patiently too. So, here’s the magic……These ridiculously delicious cookies are super-simple to bake and don’t have any flour, so they just happen to be gluten-free. Heavenly, healthy, loaded with protein, and low-carb too. Oh and, of course, you will usually have these simple, staple ingredients on-hand. You may use brown sugar, Agave, Splenda, or your favorite low-cal sweetener and add some dark chocolate chips. You know what they say… Homemade is BEST!
I just have to mention that we just can’t get enough of these rich & delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They do disappear fast, so make a double batch and remember to always keep a HUGE jar of your favorite peanut butter on hand! (P.S. Don’t forget to share this site with your healthy friends.
* Nutritional info: Calories 135, Total fat 8g, Total carbs 10g
Magic Peanut Butter Cookies!
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or a substitute like Stevia or Agave)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sweetener, egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls of the desired size. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in sugar, press a crisscross design on each cookie. Press in 6 -10 dark chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (don’t over-cook), remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar. Cool slightly before removing from pan. YUM!