I just had to share with you the juiciest, most delicious turkey burger on the planet. A burger so delectable, sweet and spicy. One that everyone loves. A healthier and juicy burger with gooey melted Pepper Jack cheese oozing everywhere. You’re going to want to toss these meat-treats on the BBQ this weekend. Invite your friends over, shout it out from the roof-tops… “I’ve finally found it!” Oprah says: “I believe it may be the best turkey burger in the entire world.” And I couldn’t agree more.
If you’re searching for the PERFECT turkey burger this it!
Perfect Turkey Burgers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 Granny Smith apples , peeled and diced
- 1/8 cup canola or olive oil
- 4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 lemon , juiced and grated zest
- 1/2 bunch parsley , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Major Grey’s Chutney, pureed or not.
- Pepper Jack cheese, sliced
- lettuce and tomato
- Thin rolls, sliced
*Note You can find Major Grey’s Chutney in the “International section” of any large grocery store. Of course, if you’re in the U.K. you can find it anywhere..
- Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola/olive oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours, so they firm up.
- Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side (without turning) for 7 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. Top with sliced Pepper Jack cheese. Grill your rolls. Add mayo, salsa or Major Grey’s Chutney to your roll. Pile on some lettuce and sliced tomato. Get plenty of napkins, you’ll need them!